Keywords are particular words and phrases in your content that make it easier for the algorithm of a search engine to show the content to the audience actually searching for it and ultimately, helping the searchers to connect to your site. Keywords play a crucial role and on which the visibility, engagement, and success of your content depend.
Keywords are words, phrases, or questions that your target audience is searching on the internet to find products, services, or answers as per their need. Therefore, keywords make it possible for your audience to search for content or connect to your site via various search engines. Whether kick-starting any old business or developing an online strategy for a new one, using appropriate keywords is a must to boost your presence online. The use of proper keywords is one of the most efficient ways to get your site or content rank higher in search results, increase visibility, increase quality traffic, and ultimately, boost business.
But, one has to go through proper keyword research in order to get good quality keywords. Doing keyword research perfectly and gathering data is a challenging and time-consuming task and, therefore, there are a lot of keyword tools in the market that can perform keyword research efficiently and deliver the valuable information you need.
So, we’ve compiled a list of the 10 best keyword research tools to find trending keywords:
If you are someone who writes lots of evergreen content and want your content to rank higher and get more traffic, then Google Trends is the perfect platform for the purpose. It is only and the best keyword research tools to find trending keywords available in the market. It not only allows users to find new keywords but also helps them to explore the search trend of keywords.
It offers users to explore the trending keywords worldwide and discover the perfect keywords and topics for their purpose. As the tool is by Google, it will show the exact keywords trending and let you know which topics or keywords matters the most to the Google users. The data and results are displayed through charts and graphs, which makes valuable pieces of information easy-to-understand and easy-to-implement for the users.
- Its explore section offers users to use various filters available on the platform to find the best keywords for their purpose.
- It provides users with daily search trends as well as real-time search trends.
- It also shows the year-wise trending keywords.
Google Trends is the best free keyword research tool available in the market. It is not only free but also a very easy to use the tool.
Keyword Tool or keyword.io is one of the best keyword research tools available in the market. It is also regarded as one of the best alternatives to Google Keyword Planner and some of the top keyword research tools out there in the market. From business owners to content creators, the platform helps to find you great and keywords for every need. The tool is highly reliable and is accurate 99.99% of the time.
It is also the best free keyword research tool available in the market that helps users find the best keywords beneficial for their purpose in the easiest and the fastest way possible. Unlike the Google keyword tool, it is not meant only for advertisers and does not hide any popular/profitable long-tail keywords.
- The online keyword research platform uses Google Autocomplete to help you discover and delivers hundreds of new long-tail keywords.
- Apart from the google keyword research tool it also offers keyword tools for platforms like Youtube, Amazon, Bing, eBay, etc.
- It provides an easy-to-understand and easy-to-use interface to the users.
- It is not only a perfect tool for advertising purposes but also international SEO and content creation.
Users can use the platform easily and absolutely free without even creating an account. In the free version, users generate up to 750+ long-tail keywords for every search term. It also has paid versions for which users have to buy subscriptions in which they get access to more popular keywords along with accurate search volumes.
Google Keyword Planner is a keyword research tool integrated with Google Ads. It is a simple keyword tool with basic features and functions compared to other keyword research tools available in the market. But, despite all these drawbacks, the tool offers the most accurate data on keywords. It is considered to be the most powerful keyword tool because the data delivered to the users comes straight from Google.
As the tool is associated with Google Ads it sometimes fails to show the trending keywords and ideas. It is because sometimes the data shown is a little biased and based on pay-per-click and bids of the keywords. But, still, it remains one of the best keyword research tools to find niche keywords and finding the most relevant keywords for your business. Using the platform means using Google’s massive keyword database.
- It helps users to get the ads in front of the right customers by using the right keywords.
- It allows users o research keywords and provides useful insights of its performance.
- It also provides users with suggested bid estimates for each keyword. It helps to determine the budget for advertising.
Users can use the Google Keyword Planner tool free of cost.
When it comes to finding trending keywords, SEMRush has some of the best keyword research tools to offer and help its users do so. It is one of the best platforms to discover all the best keywords that will help you to target and bring more traffic to your site. Apart from keyword research, SEMRush is also one of the best all-in-one online visibility and marketing suites that have over 40+ tools and reports available to fulfill every need of its users.
With a database of over 20 billion keywords, the platform ensures to deliver the best keywords to outperform your competitors. It is suitable for all kinds of digital marketing needs such as SEO, Content Marketing, PPC Advertising, Social Media, Competitive Research, etc. It is trusted by top companies such as eBay, Quora, Booking.com, HP, etc.
- It offers a user-friendly and streamlined interface to help users research a database of over 20 billion keywords.
- It provides users with long-tail keywords, organic keywords, yearly keyword trends, keyword overview, ad group ideas, and many more.
- It allows users to analyze up to 1,000+ keywords at once.
- It helps to evaluate a website’s organic search performance and also compare your keyword profile to competitors.
It offers a 7-day free trial to all the users. Users can then get access to its tools and features by purchasing their paid plans. SEMRush has three types of plans with different rates and tools available. Pro plan starts at $83.28 /month when billed annually, Guru plan starts at $166.62 /month when billed annually, and Business plan starts at $333.28 /month when billed annually.
Ahrefs is the all-in-one SEO toolset which has a Keywords Explorer Tool, one of the best keyword research tools available in the market. Its Keywords Explorer Tool allows you to study what your target audience is actually looking and searching for. From a junior marketer to an SEO expert, it is one of the most powerful and complete keyword research tools in the market.
Ahref’s Keywords Explorer is the perfect tool for discovering thousands of trending keywords. You can not only find great keywords but also can analyze the ranking difficulty and traffic potential of the keywords. Apart from site explorer, site audit, rank tracker, and content explorer. Its keyword research tool is not only limited to Google but is also suitable for 10 popular search engines such as Youtube, Bing, Amazon, etc.
- It provides users with thousands of keywords along with accurate search results.
- It offers users with keyword’s click metric, SERP overview, positions history, advanced SEO metrics, etc.
- It also allows to save and segment keywords into lists for further use or reference in the future.
Users can use its trial version by paying $7 for a 7-days trial. There are four types of paid plans available on the platform – Lite plan at $82/month, Standard plan at $149/month, Advanced plan at $332/ month, and Agency plan at $832/ month (When billed annually).
Moz Keyword Explorer is an industry-leading keyword research tool with a database of over 500 million traffic-driving keywords. Users need to first create a Moz account to get access to the Keyword Explorer, then enter a URL or keyword, and finally, get a comprehensive keywords analysis, ideas, and more. The keyword tool helps you to discover, identify, prioritize, and analyze keywords for greater impacts.
With over 500 million keyword suggestions and 180 million fresh ranking keywords, users can perform in-depth keyword and SERP analysis. Apart from the Keyword Explorer tool, Moz has many more effective tools to offer to the users, which makes it one of the most trusted SEO analytics platforms.
- It allows users to analyze keywords by search volume and also generate & save keyword lists.
- It allows users to review SERP details, check keyword difficulty, etc.
- It offers users a competitive keyword analysis.
- It offers users the to easily export their data and reports.
The platform offers a 30-day free trial to all the new users. There are four types of paid plans available on the platform – Lite plan at $79/month, Standard plan at $119/month, Advanced plan at $199/ month, and Agency plan at $479/ month (When billed annually).
Serpstat is a growth hacking tool for companies that combines various effective tools and features such as rank tracking, backlink analysis, competitor research, site audit, etc. Although Serpstat is an all-in-one SEO suite and does not specialize in keyword research, it has a very effective and decent keyword research tool to offer to its users.
From Digital Marketing Agencies to SEO, SBMs, and Enterprise, Serpstat’s Keyword Research Tool is a very powerful tool for professionals who want to make money from their website. It ensures its users to deliver them the exact perfect keywords that their audience is using to find information online and, therefore, helps to increase traffic.
- It provides users with useful insights to help them create traffic-driving content.
- It offers users to perform in-depth URL or domain analysis. It helps users to get information on competitors and define missing keywords.
- Its unique “tree-view” algorithm enables users to track their positions and help them to make necessary improvements to rank higher.
- It also offers users adaptable filters and also helps to find relatable keywords.
Serpstat currently does not offer any free trial to users ad it has four paid plans for the users – Lite plan at $55/ month, standard at $119/ month, Advanced at $239 per month, and Enterprise at $399/ Month. (When billed annually)
KW Finder is the only platform that is completely specialized and dedicated to Keyword research only. You can find long-tail keywords that too with low SEO difficulty with the help of this platform. In spite of being one of the new companies in the market, KW Finder has emerged as one of the fastest-growing SEO tool companies in the market.
At KW Finder, they believe that ranking higher on search results is not any type of rocket science and, therefore, offers users all the necessary tools for better ranking easily. From freshers to experts, the platform has a good mix of simple as well as advanced data and tools suitable for every need.
- Its keyword difficulty tool helps users to discover that can easily be ranked.
- It provides users with keywords along with exact search volumes.
- It offers a competitor keyword research tool and also a local keyword research tool.
Users get a 10-day free trial with no credit cards or any formalities required. There are a total of three types of paid plans available on the platform – Basic plan at $29.90/ month, Premium plan at $39.90/ month, and Agency plan at $79.90/ month (When billed annually).
Long Tail Pro is the best keyword tool available in the market to rank your pages higher and improve traffic on your page. It is a very effective keyword research tool that helps users to discover thousands of long-tail keywords in minutes. The platform provides its users with keywords that are less competitive, which will ultimately result in getting high-tons of online traffic.
It is also one of the most trusted keyword tools suitable for all types of needs such as marketing professionals, SEO consultants, agencies, affiliate marketers, etc. Its rank tracker also helps users to stay on the top of the rankings.
- It offers users to measure keyword competitiveness in a much-advanced manner.
- It offers users 3 tried-and-tested methods such as a related, competitor, and manual keywords.
- It offers tools to spy on competitors.
- It provides users with updated rank data daily.
Users get a 7-day free trial and can further purchase the paid plans available on the platform. There are a total of three types of paid plans – Starter plan at $25/ month, Pro plan at $45/ month, Agency plan at $98/ month. (When billed annually) It also offers a 10-day money-back guarantee on all the paid plans.
Growth Bar is used by thousands of creators and marketers to find keywords, backlinks, and search suggestions. Just as the name of the platform suggests, it is the perfect SEO tool that is built for growth. It provides users with a database consisting of millions of keywords at their fingertips. The platform is also the #1 rated google chrome plugin for SEO. The platform is loved and trusted by thousands of users all over the world.
- It helps users to find out the competitiveness of keywords and solve their ranking difficulty.
- It provides users with hundreds of creative keywords along with their score.
- It offers users to track keywords and also export their data easily.
It offers a 5-day free trial to all its users. It does not have different types of paid plans and, therefore, users can further purchase its paid version by paying just $29 per month when billed annually.